Are you experienced in Sales and strive to develop at a high business level? Do you want to be a part of an impact tech company who are on an scale-up journey?
NetClean is a cybersecurity company developing world-leading software that detects and stops child sexual abuse material on work IT devices, protecting businesses’ IT environments, enhancing their resilience and helping create a positive societal impact.
We are Swedish change-makers with a global presence, working closely with their partners and customers to ensure continued innovation and product improvement. Today, we have a truly international footprint with customers from multinational organizations and the public sector using our products in more than 110 countries and we are now looking to expand further.
About the position
As a Channel Development Executive at NetClean, you will contribute to developing and implementing sales strategies, building strong relationships with channel partners, and ensuring the growth of NetClean. You will be responsible for developing, strengthening and growing business engagement.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with established channel partners to negotiate agreements and contracts that align with NetClean's goals.
- Working with partners to develop joint business plans and strategies for service sales and participation in outsourcing agreements.
- Setting and achieving sales and revenue goals through both direct and indirect sales efforts.
- Supporting channel partners by providing training, support, and resources to enable effective marketing and sales of NetClean's technologies.
- Stay informed about market trends, competitor activities, and growing opportunities.
Qualifications and qualities:
We are looking for a candidate with the following experience:
- Proven experience in channel development, services sales and outsourcing.
- A demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining partnerships and customer relationships.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate within a team to achieve sales and business goals.
- Proficiency in CRM tools for tracking, reporting and analysis.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
As a person, you are analytical, have a strong problem-solving ability and are adaptable in a dynamic market. You are relationship-oriented and take responsibility in a structured and efficient manner. You should thrive in a self-directed role with many social contacts.
- Start date: As agreed.
- Location: Stockholm / Hybrid.
- Workload: Full-time.
- Salary: Fixed salary + bonus.
- Travel may be required for the job.
Ready to take the next step in your career? Join us and work with technology that makes a positive impact on society. The position may be filled before the application deadline. Therefore, we recommend applying as soon as possible.
In this recruitment process, we work with Asta Agency. If you have any questions or concerns about Asta Agency's recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.