Networking around how to protect municipalities’ IT environment
Last week, representatives from municipalities in the Swedish region Västra Götaland, law enforcement and the local prosecution services met at NetClean’s offices to share experiences around protecting municipalitites’ IT environments from child sexual abuse material.
Presenting at the meeting were:
- Jesper Edlind, HR-manager, Kungsbacka Municipality
- Christina Larsson, CIO, and May Herlin, IT Strategic, Ale Municipality
- Lena Larsson, Detective Inspector, Teamleader, Child Sexual Exploitation/Child Sexual Abuse team, SC3
- Björn Komsell, Inspector/Head of Investigations Unit Police Region Väst, RC3
- Martin Elofsson, Public Prosecutor, Swedish Prosecution Authority
The meeting was one in a number of similar meetings that has been arranged in different Swedish regions, and aimed to increase the understanding of different organisations’ work processes and needs, and strengthen positive partnerships.
Others also read
This month we meet Caroline from the sales team. After eight years with NetClean in an outward facing role, it’s likely that many of you know her…
What is NetClean ProTective and how does it work? Join us next Thursday, June 11, for a live webinar on why it is important to protect business…
NetClean ProTective is the newest member in the NetClean product suite. It is used to protect mobile devices in business IT environments against child…
Many of NetClean’s employees have been with us for a long time. One of them is Kristofer Linnestjerna who joined…