Networking around how to protect municipalities’ IT environment
Last week, representatives from municipalities in the Swedish region Västra Götaland, law enforcement and the local prosecution services met at NetClean’s offices to share experiences around protecting municipalitites’ IT environments from child sexual abuse material.
Presenting at the meeting were:
- Jesper Edlind, HR-manager, Kungsbacka Municipality
- Christina Larsson, CIO, and May Herlin, IT Strategic, Ale Municipality
- Lena Larsson, Detective Inspector, Teamleader, Child Sexual Exploitation/Child Sexual Abuse team, SC3
- Björn Komsell, Inspector/Head of Investigations Unit Police Region Väst, RC3
- Martin Elofsson, Public Prosecutor, Swedish Prosecution Authority
The meeting was one in a number of similar meetings that has been arranged in different Swedish regions, and aimed to increase the understanding of different organisations’ work processes and needs, and strengthen positive partnerships.
Others also read
At NetClean we value the health and wellbeing of our employees and customers. Therefore we are taking the steps we can to limit the spread of COVID-19 and protect vulnerable groups.
The mobile industry was the first to commit to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals and as the trade body that represents the interests of more…
Released today, NetClean’s yearly survey and investigation into child sexual abuse crime. It is an investigation into child…
Last week, representatives from municipalities in the Swedish region…